Driving Directions from NYC
Address: 968 Lincoln Place, Brooklyn NY 11213
The "easier" and often less crowed way is from the Williamsburg bridge,
however depending on the time of day the Brooklyn bridge is also acceptable.
From the Williamsburg bridge: (Green line)-
1. YOU MUST BE ON THE OUTTER ROADWAY!!!!-
2. Take the first exit - south 5th street.-
3. Go straight thru the light and at the 2nd light Turn Left - this should be LEE Ave.-
4. Follow Lee Ave - it will eventually turn into Nostrand Ave.-
5. Follow Nostrand to Atlantic Ave. Atlantic has the Train bridge over it.-
6. Turn Left on Atlantic - right after you go under the train bridge.-
7. Stay in the right lane and go two blocks. Turn Right on Brooklyn Ave.-
8. Follow Brooklyn Ave to Lincoln place and Turn Left.-
9. We are the first house on the Right.
From Manhattan Bridge: (Cyan Line)-
1. At the end of the Bridge stay straight - this puts you on Flatbush Ave.-
2. Follow Flatbush Ave to Grand Army Plaza. (xx Miles)-
3. At Grand Army Plaza you will be in a sort of Rotary. You want to stay left. At the light bear around to the left and look for the signs for Eastern Parkway. (you do not want to continue on Flatbush).-
4. Once on Eastern Parkway, look for Nostrand Ave - One way to the Right - AFTER Nostrand you need to get in the left lane to turn on NEW YORK AVE - one to the Left.
5. Turn Left on New York ave and then take the first right onto Lincoln Place.-
6. One one block and thru the light - we are the first house on the Right.