Driving Directions from NORTH of the city
Address: 968 Lincoln Place, Brooklyn NY 11213
1. Take 95 to Whitestone Bridge Exit 14 off of 95.(Hutchenson Parkway) The bridge toll is $3.50
MAPS BELOW START AT STEP 2
2.Once over the bridge stay right.
3. Then Stay Left and follow the signs for 678 south - also called the Van Wyck Expressway.
You are going toward JFK Airport - NOT LGA - LaGuradia Airport.
4. Take Exit 7 - The Jackie Robinson parkway (aka Interborough parkway). The Jackie Robinson is VERY Narrow at the start and very turny - be careful.
5. Follow the J.R. Parkway to the end. Do not take exit 1. After you pass Exit one, Stay Right. (you want to be at the right set of stoplights)
6. At the RIGHT SET OF stop lights go straight on Jamaica Ave. You should pass the MTA Bus Depot on the right.
7. Once on Jamaica Ave stay left. There are usually parked busses on the left. This will send you "under" the road.
8.After the underpass stay/bear right, you should end up on Pacific street.
9. Go Thru 1 intersection and at the light and make a left on Eastern Parkway.
Eastern parkway starts as a divided road.
10. Take Eastern Parkway to New York Ave. Turn right on New York Ave. (about 2.4 miles)
(First you'll pass Kingston Ave., then Brooklyn Ave., then turn on New York Ave.)
11. After turning Right on New York Ave., Turn right again onto Lincoln Place.
12. Go thru the next light. We are the first house on the right.